Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD - Hail the Weekend! Plus: Sneak Peak at my August Favourites

This is a look that is a little stronger than what I wear everyday, but still pretty much neutral. I have been liking the items I used for this Face a lot!

Here goes the look.


These are the items I used.


1. Bounce the Dr. Jart BB Cream on my undereye area, around the mouth, and on the forehead, using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Making sure to spot cover dark spots along the cheek.

2. Pull Skinfood Sunpact BB Powder down my whole face, and across the forehead, using the Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush.


3. Pat M.A.C Soft Ochre Paintpot on my eyelids.

4. Pack the top pink champagne colour from the Revlon ColourStay Sunrise Sunset Palette all over my eyelids using M.A.C 239 Brush.

5. Push and sweep the last burgundy colour from the same palette into the outer and inner corners of my eyelids, bring the colour slightly above crease, using M.A.C 217 Brush.

6. Tap a little of the second gold colour over the center of my eyelids using M.A.C 217 as well.

7. Intensify the upper lashline with the last burgundy colour using Lauren Luke Angled Liner Brush.

8. (I forgot to include one brush!) Colour the outer half of the lower lashline with the third purple colour using the Sephora Smudge Liner Brush.


9. Put on NARS Gilda Blush using Lunasol Cheek Brush.

10. Apply Shisedo Perfect Mascara Fine Definition to lashes.

11. Draw in brows using Eyebrow Pencil from Daiso.

12. Colour lips using Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.


Hope you've enjoyed this look and some of my current favourites!

Share your current favourites below. Or talk about any item you see in the photos! I look forward to your comments. =D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar