Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lilac/Brown Nude Lip: Elf Matte Lip Colour in 'Tea Rose'


You know how it is.  It's winter. You're bored. You casually tap away on the interwebs searching for some makeup inspiration and before you know it, you've only gone and bought your entire online basket.  We've all been there and felt the guilt, I'm sure - but E.l.f has to be one of those websites that's perfect for a spontaneous treat now and again.  With their super affordable products and wide range of beauty goodies, I often check back and see what's new.  As soon as I saw Elf's 'Tea Rose' - I knew it had to be mine.  I'd been wanting a lilac/brown shade for quite some time but I didn't want to spend the earth on a shade I wasn't entirely sure would suit me - if you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I love my 90s inspired browns and darker nudes, but I wanted to try something a little bit different.  With a splash of lilac, 'Tea Rose' reminds me somewhat of Mac's 'Faux' lipstick - one that's been on my wish list for ages.














I have to say I've been quite impressed - the shade is exactly what I've been searching for and I've satisfied my craving for a lilac-brown neutral lip.  At just £3.95, Elf's Matte Lip Colour crayon is amazing value for money and of really great quality too.  The simple twist-up mechanism is perfect for use on the go, and the matte black packaging is also right up my street - very sleek and simple.  The crayon itself is just the right size for defining the lip shape and the formula glides on fairly easily to say it's a matte finish, whilst providing pigment rich colour.  Personally, I prefer a glossy lip so I just add a balm or a gloss on top and it looks stunning - it really seems to plump up the lips and when used alongside a lip liner, gives that really amped up 'full' effect - dare I say it - but it's very 'Kylie Jenner-esque' (beauty blogger phrase right there!)

Overall, I think these lip crayons are well worth the £3.95 price tag - there's a nice range of shades for any occasion and they're the perfect handbag companion. The smaller size makes for a more precise application.  You can find 'Tea Rose' on the Elf website here.

Have you tried any of the Elf Lip Colours?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar