Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat

The Story Behind
I actually bought this because I lost my other bottle of Sally Hansen Complete Care in my house, and had been using it for some time back then, until I found my old bottle.

Currently, I keep this in my study, for when I do my nails in my study. I still use the old bottle for when I happen to do my nails in my living room.

Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat


Available: All major pharmacies.

Volume: 13.3 mL.

Star Properties: Does what it claims.

Packaging
Simple, straightforward, no frills bottle.

Effectiveness
This really does make my nail polish extra hard, and extra long-lasting. I feel that it performs better than the Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1, in terms of making nail polishes long-lasting.

Con
I find that it does dry off a bit slower than the Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1. So you really have to wait half an hour or one hour, just spend the time sitting around and watching TV, before it truly dries. But once it does, it is amazing.

Affordability
I always replace my nail base and top coat with Sally Hansen because I think they are the most affordable but really strong and good clear coats. I do own Seche Viche, Dior, OPI, but those give me a pinch.

Overall
I prefer this to the Complete Care 4-in-1, just because the finish is much harder and stronger, and more long-lasting. I do not mind waiting a bit longer for this to dry.

Rating: 5/5.
I think the decision of which to buy lies in whether you find the extra long-lasting finish is worth waiting for.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar