Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon ColorBurst lip butters

IMG_7475
IMG_7482
IMG_7498
IMG_7517
IMG_7514
revlon lip butters

The berry shades from Revlon's ColorBurst lip butters
£7.99 from Boots and Superdrug

Revlon's ColorBurst lip butters* are a lovely middle ground between a lipstick and a balm. I know there are many similar products out on the market at the moment, masquerading as a lipstick-lip balm-hybrid, but I have to say that I am really impressed with these lip butters and particularly love the darker berry shades, ideal for the Autumn Winter. The consistency is soft and buttery (d'uh!) and really moisturises the lips whilst giving them a pop of colour. I expected them all to give me a very subtle wash of colour like 050 Berry Smoothie, which is muted and subtle, so I was pleasantly surprised when I applied the other two colours. 010 Raspberry Pie is absolutely gorgeous and definitely my favourite. It is a rich bluey-pink berry tone with a high gloss finish. With similar pigmentation, 096 macaroon is a darker, more 'sensible' pink with fine, golden shimmer running through it, making it almost appear coral in some lights. They are so easy to apply so are great for on the go, taking your makeup seamlessly from daytime to night. So much so that I think I already know which lipstick I'm going to be wearing for my work's Christmas party tonight!

Are you a fan of Revlon's lip butters? Which berry shade is your favourite?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar