Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Majolica Majorca Shadow Customize

Another untouched part of my stash that I will start swatching, the Majolica Majorca Shadow Customize. I've been collecting these for a few years now, since I was introduced to the brand via the MJ Spices and the Cheek Customizes. There have been many colors released and then discontinued, making way for new ones. Obviously, I missed a bunch of them, but I do like the colors I have, and I adore their packaging. Not exactly easy to store, but very cute, like little pull-out drawers ^.^ I have 25 of these, so I'm only posting swatches for 10 for now. Others to follow.

Most of the pictures were taken indoor with flash, but I will note otherwise. These 2 were taken in natural light without flash.
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar