Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Forever 21 Haul

My friend Sabrina gave me a $10 Forever 21 gift card for my birthday in October. I only recently used it, and I was in luck because there was free shipping over $21. I hate when a lot of online shopping requires you to pay $50–$75 before you get free shipping, then it pressures you to buy more than what you want or need. I decided to get a free items for my New York trip next month and for everyday use.


Here's what I got:


1. This is a rose-printed makeup kit for traveling. This is one of their top selling items. I knew it would be perfect for me because I love floral prints...I have lots of floral tops and dresses! This provides a lot of space for my makeup. None of my tipsy bags will do it (which, my subscription only lasted 3 months before I pulled the plug and cancelled it) My sister has a bag like this too to put all of her medications.


2. I don't use hand sanitizer a lot...which is not good at all, because germs. But this cute packaging and rose scented baby would actually get me to use it rather than the boring ones at the drugstore. And the best part is that it's only $1! You can also get this in many different flavors like Berry, Lemon and Coconut Vanilla


3. This has got to be one of my favorite items. I love macarons, so of course I had to get this macaron lip balm. I was shocked with how soft and buttery this felt on my lips. And it smells strongly like candy! You can get other colors in mint, lavender and yellow.


4. Here I go again with macarons. I have a Hello Kitty mirror but I felt like it was time to change things up. Very cute watercolor macaron illustration with gold on the sides. It's pretty thin too which I like so it doesn't take up too much space in my bag.


5. I ordered just one comb and I ended up getting three! I have small combs but I transfer them between my purse and home use which can get quite inconvenient. The size of these combs are perfect to just pop in my bag when I get a tangle or need to groom my hair. And I know spring is coming but I could use the beanie for New York. Actually, I can use it now since it's been raining in Sacramento.






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar