Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall to grace

inlovewithfashion outfit
outfit post LOVE dress
inlovewithfashion outfit
outfit post LOVE dress
inlovewithfashion outfit

Sandals - New Look
Earrings and watch - Spanish market

I am a few days behind on the old blogging but this is what I wore to a celebratory birthday lunch for my little brother on Sunday. I love the contrasting black and peach shades, the scallop, lace top section and the pleats of this dress. Oh yes, you know me and my pleats! I figured it could easily be worn quite dressy with heels and the like but I preferred to keep it a bit casual with my cute, beaded New Look sandals. I don't know about you but it certainly feels like the seasons are changing this week and I have been wearing tights and cardigans for the first, in a very long time. I think it is time to pack away the sandals and floaty fabrics and brace ourselves for Autumn. I for one am really looking forward to the dark nights, hot drinks and chunky knits!

I hope you are all having a great week. I am so pleased it is nearly Friday and am looking forward to attending the Felder+Felder show at London Fashion Week tomorrow night. I have been invited backstage to witness the all the makeup and mayhem pre-show so I will definitely take lots of photos and share the whole experience with you. Should be fabulous!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar