Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bright Red Lips + Uh oh. I think I'm on a "lipstick" phase

After my blush and mascara phases, I think I am now on a lipstick phase. Back then, I'd always check out blushes when I go to the mall and even on eBay. But now, I always check out lippies. So I guess I'm over my blush phase. The same goes for my mascara phase early this year. I like how lippies can transform one's look from the sweet girl next door to a sexy and sultry siren. Although the sexy and sultry siren isn't the case for me (:-P). Anyway, here are the 3 lippies I bought over the weekend.


L-R: Bourjois Docteur Glamour Lipstick in 14 Rose Toubib, Clinique Long Last Lipstick in 97 Party Red, Wet 'n' Wild Wildshine Lip Lacquer in 926 Flirtatious.

Swatches


I received them all at the same time yesterday and it made my day. I originally bought Rose Tendre but received Rose Toubib instead. I'm glad though because it is really pretty. There was some sort of mismatch because on the box it says Rose Tendre so I informed the seller about it. But I later on decided to get Rose Tendre too, which I will have next week. :P So tell me, do you also agree when I say I think I am on a lipstick phase? :D

What I also had for lunch yesterday.

And here's moi using Clinique Party Red lipstick.


My mom said she thought I looked like a pimp. Said warm reds work better for me. Guess what? She can pull off this shade and it looks really good on her. I guess she just wanted the lipstick after all. Haha! Anyway, I might give it to her and buy the Maybelline one I saw at the mall. It's red-pink and I thought it might work for me.

Will review the other lippies soon. :P Happy Wednesday! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar