I love wearing nail lacquers. You would rarely see my toes without them. Before, I love going to nail spas for my weekly pedicures. However, due to a horrible experience from a salon that led to this scenario: me lying on an operating room and having a surgeon operate on my big toe because of an infected ingrown years ago, I stopped that weekly habit and just decided to do my pedicures on my own. It might be tedious at times but better safe than sorry (again!), right? But for manicures, I sometimes indulge myself to one every once in a while.
Now the perks of my DIY commitment are: (1) Way cheaper!; (2) I learned to operate an autoclave machine to sterilize my tools; (3) I have all the reasons to scout and haul for toxic-free nail polishes; (4) I discovered so many amazing nail polish blogs and (5) Looking and organizing my nail polish stash makes me happy (seriously!).
And today, I present to you the newest members of my happy nail polish family.
0 Yorumlar