Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monthly Favorites: August

August seemed to go by really quick and for me September is a busy month with lots of exciting things. I have been wearing skirts and all of my summer clothes at any chance because i am not ready to let go of summer yet, but alas, for September the jumpers will be out. During August i have tried a lot of new products because there has been a lot of new launches ready for Autumn so here are my favorite products of the month some old and some new.



The first product is one i have spoken about time and time again but i love it and it has made a return this month, my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, specifically the shade Tease, which i have been using in the crease of my eye with pretty much every eye shadow i have used this month. It is a lovely purpley, taupe shade which gives a subtle definition to the eye.

The L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Vanilla is a new addition to my make-up collection but i love it. Amelia Liana said about this concealer in one of her videos and i wanted to try it. I like to use it under my eyes instead of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer because that one is a bit drying but the L'Oreal one is perfect for under my eyes. The formula is thinner and wetter so it doesn't cake in the lines i have around my eyes and because of its yellowy tones it counteracts the purple bags under my eyes. It doesn't completely cover the dark circles but i like that because it gives more of a natural look.

This months favorites is L'Oreal heavy and the second L'Oreal product is the L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim. I only bought this about a week ago when i was looking for the Soap and Glory Supercat liner and they had sold out so this was my back up. I hadn't tried it before but i liked the thin nib immediately. The nib is perfect for a very thin line and makes it easy to get close to the lashes. The formula is super black which i like and it is quite liquidy so it is very fluid when you apply it to your eyelid. The only problem is that it does transfer a little on to the top of your eye if you don't give it enough time to dry which is annoying.

The final L'Oreal product is the L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in 601 Nude Ballet, this month i dedicated a whole post to it (L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick) The shade is a beautiful nude which would suit pretty much everyone and the formula is everything you would want from a liquid lipstick. I won't speak to much about it now but do check out the post i did on it for more.

The last beauty product is actually skincare and it is Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. You have probably read about this a million times because everyone speaks about it but just in case you don't know anything about it i will say a little bit. It is such a great way of removing your makeup before this i just used face wipes and since i have been using this i have seen a clear difference in my skin and the amount of spots i have. It is so simple to use and it is very gentle on your skin. If you haven't tried it, why not, it is amazing and i highly recommend it to everyone.

A little bonus to my favourites is my Primark Flower Crown for bun hair. Everyone has bun hair days where we haven't washed our hair and we just want it out of our face, this is just a great way of making it a bit prettier and also is a great way to cover up a messy bun. I have used mine a lot which shows how little i wash my hair. It was only £2 and there were different colours so if you were looking for something to add to your hair this is great. Also a flower crown can be a bit much for every day wear and this is a great alternative.

So that was my monthly favourites for August, which i actually managed to post on time for once, whoooo. In the comments tell me one of your favourite products from this month and maybe i can try it and it will make it to my September favourites.

SophaaRambles xx


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar