Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk & Valentine lipsticks & my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick collection & swatches


Charlotte Tibury Pillow Talk Lipstick Swatch


Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk is my favourite lip liner - it is very close to my natural lip colour so I wear it with a wide variety of lipsticks but I have always wished it came in lipstick form, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw that a Pillow Talk lipstick was being released! I ordered it as soon as it was released and whilst doing that, I added Valentine, which is another new & limited edition lipstick, to my basket. I am a sucker for a pinky nude lipstick and both of these are right up my street. Instead of just showing you swatches of the new lipsticks, I thought that I would show you the other Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in my collection so that you can see the swatches and decide if you "need" any of them! 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar